via MinnPost, QUOTE: “Let’s not start with a sword when we can use scissors,” Hornig said. “Let’s have more dialogue and less of what I feel is a smack down by the city.” STORY: http://bit.ly/1srdeJ6
- MinnPost: Inclusionary zoning: Will Minneapolis see it this year?
- Finance & Commerce: Twin Cities home listings continue to slide
- Minnesota Daily: Frey lays out affordable housing plan at UROC forum
- Curbed: Trump’s budget guts affordable housing during an affordable housing shortage
- Realtor.com: Who Ordered All the McMansions? 10 Cities Where They’re Piled Highest